Wednesday, December 12, 2007

December 12, 2007

more snow
Yesterday, we got more snow. The weather guys say it was about 11 cm which is about 4 inches. Seems about right although it feels like more when you are shoveling it. But it was nice and light and fluffy, so for that we are grateful.
more snow
Peter went around upstairs and took pictures out the windows at about 10 pm last night. The snow was still falling and it looked like a winter wonderland. All the shots are hand-held with no flash, taken through the glass.
more snow
If we want to continue barbequing, we (meaning Peter) will have to shovel again.
more snow
I took this one this morning, just before I shoved the snow out to the road so it can get plowed away. The plow guys will drag the snow out of the driveway but I like the little bit of work shoveling it and I also get neater edges doing it my way.

No comments: